One of the best ways to meet people, develop relationships, and grow as a follower of Jesus is to serve in the local church. Nothing compares to knowing God used you to make a difference in someone else’s life. It takes a lot of dedicated people to honor and welcome our guest.
We have a Serve Team just for you...
- Building & Grounds: Keep the church facilities beautiful by helping with small repairs and general upkeep (Ex. Change lightbulbs, flower beds, paint touch up, etc.)
- Greeter: Smile and welcome guests on Sundays.
- Group Facilitator: helps group members engage in meaningful dialogue with one another.
- Kids: Share the Love of God with children (Infants - 5th grade).
- Media: Help create an atmosphere where people can experience the presence of God. Operate lights, cameras, sound, and video to support the Gospel being presented on stage. No experience required.
- Missions: Engage in both local and beyond our city mission initiatives to share the Good News of Jesus.
- Office: Everything from office administration, answering the phone, and helping Guests make connections.
- Security: Ensure the safety of everyone attending on Sundays.
- Students: PROPEL students (9-12th grade) into a genuine, life-changing relationship with Jesus Christ and equip them to be fully devoted followers of Christ.
- Usher: Create a comfortable atmosphere where people feel welcome and at home.
- Worship: Lead worship on Sundays through singing or playing an instrument. Audition required.
Join a LifePoint Serve Team and make an Eternal Impact!